Marmalade Pantry famous for its luxurious pastas and desserts!

Marmalade Pantry serves good and hearty food. It is famous for its luxurious pastas and recently, I noticed that they have introduced some Asian food as well. After a satisfying meal, you can also indulge in a variety of pretty looking desserts. It has been in the food scene for a good 18 years. Marmalade is a preserve made from citrus fruit and I have no idea how Marmalade Pantry got its name. I have been patronising Marmalade Pantry for more than a decade. When my secondary school friends and I first started working, we made it a point to always meet up to celebrate one another's birthdays and somehow, we always ended up in Marmalade Pantry.

Nowadays, I patronise Marmalade Pantry because I am very attracted to bargains. I possess the American Platinum Card and I get to enjoy 50% off mains and desserts. 

Seared Scallops and Prawns Pasta S$25

Huge Scallops
This is the first time we tried the Seared Scallops and Prawns pasta and it was delicious. Usually, we order the Crabmeat Linguine. The prawn bisque sauce was excellent. The scallops were absolutely gorgeous. The prawns were big but sadly, they were not firm enough. My friend was very baffled by my obsession with firm prawns. She felt that her prawn was alright. I definitely recommend this dish.

Pan-Seared Salmon, Sweet Potato noodles with Yuzu dresssing S$28


Refreshing!
Recently, I always order this salmon dish without fail. The salmon was cooked perfectly and went very well with the sweet and sour Yuzu dressing. The cucumber also provided a healthy crunch to the dish. It is also great for me who is always dreaming of adopting a healthy diet. It is so tough to do so whenever the craving for oily Hokkien Mee and other hawker food kicks in.

Cream Caramel Latte S$7.50

Coffee Art!
Ever since a good man treated me to Salted Caramel Latte, I have always been trying Caramel Latte just to capture that good feeling again. This version of Caramel Latte was quite balanced. The coffee was strong.

Sea Salt Caramel Cheese Cake S$9


Ordinary Caramel Cheese cake
Cedele's Salted Caramel Cheese cake is so awesome that I wanted to try Marmalade Pantry's version. I was very disappointed because I could hardly taste any sea salt. To be fair, the cake was very smooth with a sweet caramel. You can give this a miss.

Caramelized Pear Bread Puddling S$14 Must Try!

Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
This dessert sounds boring but the taste is very amazing. You get the crunch from the biscuit bits hidden under the vanilla ice cream and the crispy wrap holding the pears. The only drawback is that the quality is not consistent. When I first tried it, it was heavenly. Sometimes, it is very yummy. Today, it was delicious but not orgasmic kind of delicious. No matter what, it is my favourite dessert.

Yummy!
I love the branch at Oasis Hotel because it looked quite atas. The ION branch is too exposed for my liking. Anyway, nowadays, my other two friends are very busy with work and their young kids. It has been ages since the four of us meet at Marmalade Pantry. Of course, I miss them so I will travel to their workplace and catch up with them over their lunch.  I still meet up with my one other friend and today was our date. I still owe her a change of $20.

I like the flower on the table.

Cakes of high quality

Entrance
I will be happy if you click Like on my Facebook Page and share my post with fellow bistro lovers and also Amex Platinum card holders.

Overall 4/5
Food 4/5 Price 3/5 Service 3/5 Variety 4/5 Ambience 5/5 Sassiness 4/5

Located in: Oasia Hotel
Address: 8 Sinaran Drive, #01-02/04 Oasia Hotel Novena, 307470
Phone: 6664 0348

http://themarmaladepantry.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/TMP-FB-Menu-A3_170615.pdf

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »